BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NokiaUSA has a fresh summer season campaign to the Maemo-powered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotxxl007

NokiaUSA has a fresh summer season campaign to the Maemo-powered   Empty
PostSubject: NokiaUSA has a fresh summer season campaign to the Maemo-powered    NokiaUSA has a fresh summer season campaign to the Maemo-powered   Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:32 pm

NokiaUSA includes a brand new summer campaign for your Maemo-powered (and today Android-powered) N900 purchase the mobile phones deals with regard to $479, trade-in your own aged telephone and obtain a new $280 rebate trade-in credit history. This can are the cope with the nokia n95 8gb smart phone summer here.Enable look at the specifics.The actual N900 costs $479, list price. You can use promotional code ffsummer2010 with regard to 15% away, slamming the retail price right down to $407 and change. Delivery is a nokia n95 8gb price second $3.99, so today we all as much as $411.15.Navigate to the trade-in site here. Enter your phone (if it doesn't any trade-in value, you receive a shrub selected and planted instead), the facts, and lastly utilize promotion code buy nokia n95 8gb summer280. Htc will send that you simply $280 refund plus the value of trade-in. My personal E72, for example, had been value $90 any pittance when compared to worth on amazon or even C-list. My partner and i wear use nokia n95 8gb unlocked whatever restrictions about the price of the product alone, and that means you should be able to deliver anything.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1