BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NokiaUSA has a fresh summer time campaign to the Maemo-powered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotxxl007

NokiaUSA has a fresh summer time campaign to the Maemo-powered   Empty
PostSubject: NokiaUSA has a fresh summer time campaign to the Maemo-powered    NokiaUSA has a fresh summer time campaign to the Maemo-powered   Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 pm

NokiaUSA includes a brand new summertime advertising to the Maemo-powered (and today Android-powered) N900 find the telephone for $479, trade-in your current aged telephone and acquire any $280 rebate trade-in credit. This mobile phones deals might function as offer of the summer the following.Let go through the specifics.Your N900 charges $479, retail price. It is possible to use coupon code ffsummer2010 with regard to 15% away, banging the retail price as a result of $407 and buy nokia n95 change. Transport is the one other $3.99, so currently we approximately $411.18.Visit the trade-in web site the following. Enter your nokia n95 for sale (if it has no trade-in benefit, you recruit a sapling planted as an alternative), the facts, last but not least use promotion code summer280. Nokia will be sending a $280 discount as well as the worth of trade-in. My personal E72, for instance, has been cheap nokia n95 worth $90 any pittance in comparison to the value in craigs list or even Craigslist. My spouse and i don use whatever limitations about the wholesale nokia n95 valuation on the telephone themselves, which means you should be able to mail anything.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1