BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NokiaUSA has a new summer promotion for the Maemo-powered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotxxl007

NokiaUSA has a new summer promotion for the Maemo-powered   Empty
PostSubject: NokiaUSA has a new summer promotion for the Maemo-powered    NokiaUSA has a new summer promotion for the Maemo-powered   Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 pm

NokiaUSA has a new summer promotion for the Maemo-powered (and now Android-powered) N900 i buy the phone for $479, trade-in your mobile phones deals old phone and get a $280 rebate trade-in credit. This might be the deal of the summer here.Let look at the specifics.The buy blackberry 9530 costs $479, retail price. You can apply coupon code ffsummer2010 for 15% off, knocking the price down to $407 and change. Shipping is an additional $3.99, so now we are up to $411.14.Go to the cheap blackberry 9530 trade-in page here. Enter your phone (if it has no trade-in value, you get a tree planted instead), your details, and finally apply coupon code summer280. Nokia will send you a $280 rebate plus the value of trade-in. My E72, for example, was blackberry 9530 price worth $90 i a pittance compared to the value on eBay or Craigslist. I don see any limitations on the value of the unlocked blackberry 9530 itself, so you should be able to send just about anything.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1