BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Tree of life" premiere Peter: artists didn't sell movie obligations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
q462604742

"Tree of life" premiere Peter: artists didn't sell movie obligations Empty
PostSubject: "Tree of life" premiere Peter: artists didn't sell movie obligations   "Tree of life" premiere Peter: artists didn't sell movie obligations Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:20 am

Terrence · malik takes three years to finish the new work "tree of life" has finally in todayEntourage sesaons 1-7 DiLiuShiSi session of the cannes film festival debut. Long wait for booing: media preview is running game, the journalists to "tree of life" show extremely differentiation attitude. Film on life, the universe, religion and the personal grand proposition discussed, some lead for classic, someone blame too large, make film itself information can also be difficult to carry, but director terrence · malik today for confused viewers not present, starring brad Pitt dialogue in simple language only try instead of his answer.
Cannes premiere for director by boos Pete excuse

In the 1950s a story about the story of the American Midwest, family from the childhood to adult son jack, he couldn't and father live in harmony and of my brother's death and cause his search for the meaning of life. Known as "the film poet" the fate of the family malik with volcanic eruptions, such as the vivid cell division house M.D. dvdnature together, guide the belief road. Jack Director of appear in film festival is not always the most concern reporters, but "tree of life" and let people take three years shooting a muddle, after the screening, the scene sounded the boos, but soon reverberate in the network, some journalists to the film released the acclaimed word.

People need a solution, or query object. "Mr Malik was very shy, he felt that his work is he would say" "tree of life" producer Sarah Greene for terrence · malik absence issued explanation. Such answer would not satisfactory, brad Pitt stand out: "I don't understand why moviemakers have obligation to sell movies, I thinkGhost Whisperer collection malik would not be included. Is like building a house would not make the real estate business, request an artist to build out a high-quality goods to sell it out, this was supposed to be strange thing happened." Brad Pitt also said, let director interpret their work instead of happiness: will destroy ornamental like when you hear favorite band in discussing the meaning of words, you will quickly lose interest in the song, then don't want to hear it."

Play father digestion life: it will micro and macro exquisite marriage

"Tree of life" in view of the universe is not convey understanding of the social-economy scope, brad Pitt in portrayed a strict also fragile father, he used his own language interprets the obscure films: "it makes people learn to liberate you thought you understand everything, in his works are you can't predict anything. He will be in the us and a woodpecker or nature interactive moment, quickly use camera aiming." He described the process is "for filming the leap, but faith I know he will pick me up, so I'm not worried about the universe. Thisdisney dvd collection movie with a family of contradictions, grow together. Its structure let I'm surprised, so the ably micro and macro marriage. I think it's about growth, life positioning discuss universally applicable."

Have such a nurse, she alternative unruly, the work of her arbitrary alone neglect their advice and kill the patient's arrogance doctor sneering, sarcastic ridiculed, willing to give up her assassination prostitutes from a man stealing money from the relief for a she can also others just die of patients forge organ donationTwo and a Half Men dvd
card she also put patient dropped ears rushed into the sewer worse, she's more into hard drugs addiction, in order to get medicine at and pharmacist, OOXX... This is Jackie nurse, a prominent character in this spell able nurses and hospital of New York, is not doctors, nurses, here at the masters, can also she has a group of integral personalities colleague.

Showtime this summer medical drama < Nurse launch black > (Nurse Jackie) in charge, after <one tree hill box set > (United pour wrong life States Of Tara), make too wood again after from women Angle, in-depth life is impermanent and life brings a helpless, a black and decadent comedy the play won an emmy and special invited to Edie Falco golden heroine, she will play the role maverick incisively and vividly, informal performance participated the city Of the Twilight > < Twilight) Peter Facinelli (also used to join the watching what feelings Of GA hideaway after the difficult-disease, it is time to change an Angle, under the different life experience all the nurses 8 June 1st < > Nurse masters.

Michael scofield's education background makes people wonder why he will commit the crimes like. In Mortan high school perfect performance he graduate with excellent results in Chicago, Loyola university has made civil bachelor's and master's degree in civil engineering. The Schofield were arrested before he employedcrimianl minds dvd season by Chicago Schaum Maxwell Middleton, a very famous company, is a structural engineer. He tried to rob national savings bank Chicago distinguish seized, without amounts to more than 50 million dollars. The trial, Scofield no defense, only offered to near the level of his Chicago jails.

Additional comments: this make currently suffering from type I diabetes mellitus (ate some drug prompted a temporary increase in blood sugar), his visitors a his lawyer, Veronica Donovan, he also has a monthly chance of visiting prisoners, object sexual intercourse is his wife Nika Volek. He belong to grade C prisoners can participate in the prison productive Labour. Additional comment: Michael Scofield again without diabetes actually in the first quarter, he took the diabetes because its from C - up there a call a relative - NAC blood glucose drugs can be changed. He changed blood sugar is to let yourself into the clinic recently from wall, to complete, lj quirks of earth and Sara Tancredi love, then appeared......

Mariah Carey (English name: Mariah Carey, reputation: butterfly birthday: in 1970 March 27) is thecold case complete series very famous music singer, her because of his glorious musical history records and are often called pop diva. American media are often classified as a black singer. Because of its 2 million albums sold and numerous music search records, and five octave pent-up compass and rococo singing skills is world famous. So far in the Billboard charts with 3 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100) (ranked first

Mariah Carey 1970 was born on March 27, long island, New York, huntington town, her mother Patricia Hickey was Irish ancestry's New York City Opera's chief singer, father Alfred Carey is with Roy mixed ancestry in Africa and venezuela the aviation tomorrow days Engineer. When 1960 mariah Carey parents get married, the United States still exists serious racial discrimination, interracial marriages are considered a taboo, their marriage can't even get kelly grandmother's approval. Over the next few years, the young couple often from various forms of society by attacking and prejudice and of nohow I met your mother fixed abode, the relationship between them also increasingly nervous. Kelly said in an interview with Jet famous magazine insists, "in the 1960s and 1970s have many racist. And I and my brothers and sisters in their eyes is the product of the kind of taboo love."

In 1974, kelly parents agreement divorces, was only three years old with mother lives. The kelly Kelly is the home a third child, her name derived from 1951 to Paint Wagon musical "famous" the song "Mariah". The Wind Call.
Back to top Go down

"Tree of life" premiere Peter: artists didn't sell movie obligations
Page 1 of 1