BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Miss One Tree Hill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zw500106

Never Miss One Tree Hill Empty
PostSubject: Never Miss One Tree Hill     Never Miss One Tree Hill Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:08 am

One Tree Hill is an American teen, young adult television drama created by Mark Schwahn, Raising Hope Season 1 dvdwhich premiered on September 23, 2003 on The WB Television Network. The One Tree Hill TV show is set in fictional town Tree Hill in North Carolina and originally follows the lives of two half-brothers,The Godfather Lucas Scott and Nathan Scott. This show is quite interesting, with the complex relationship with the two brothers. Their relationship evolves from heartless enemies to caring brothers, and the basketball drama, are significant elements within the series.The Sopranos dvd
I like the main characters very much, all of them do a great job in this show. The main characters on the One Tree Hill show are Nathan, and Lucas Scott. These two characters are half brothers and play on the same basketball team in their high school. Their father is Dan, and different mother. Big Bang Theory dvdThe story of his father too is quite interesting. JerichoDan had been romantically involved with Lucas's mother Karen in high school when she became pregnant. However, Dan decided to think about his career first and went on to college to play basketball while Karen raised Lucas on her own. However, I Love LucyDan did not become quite successful at the game and he later returned to Tree Hill with Deb who he had met at college and later got married to. Nathan had been their soon. Lucas is quite moody and also on the same team. Nathan dates Peyton Sawyer who is a cheerleader though Lucas is also attracted to the same girl. Miamin ViceThis creates quite a lot of problems between the brothers. Nathan in turn tries to go after Haley James who is Lucas's best friend. Haley works in a café and she has a secret crush on Lucas. Things change when Lucas is signed on to the team and now they are all forced to deal with each other on a day to day basis. Lucas and Nathan are across each other everyday playing for the same team. Tour Of DutyOne Tree Hill makes for an interesting watch because of the complicated relationship of the two brothers and the constant drama and tension surrounding both of them. I was deeply touched by the main characters, the play quite good. I think every young adult must through this stage within our growth. There are so many interesting parts in this show, you must watch it and never miss it.Robin Hood dvd
After I watch this I’m so exciting, I can’t help recommending it to others. I hope more of the people will watch this show. Star Wars The Clone Wars dvdThe first four seasons of the show focus on the characters' high school years. It has also won Teen Choice Awards. I think One Tree Hill series TV show is worth watching for young adult. They can benefit a lot from it, so interesting episodes.Tohoshinki dvd
Back to top Go down

Never Miss One Tree Hill
Page 1 of 1