BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Callaway FT IQ-Beyond Your Imagination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sliver25

Great Callaway FT IQ-Beyond Your Imagination Empty
PostSubject: Great Callaway FT IQ-Beyond Your Imagination   Great Callaway FT IQ-Beyond Your Imagination Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:00 am

We have so a lot of requests to examine the Callaway FT IQ we just had to reach out to Callaway together with speak to them related to covering it. discount golf clubs They were definitely happy to oblige for that THP readers together with within about five days that club arrived. Ishiner I need to touch on Callaway’s buyer service, due to the fact around this a long time it possesses been some on the ideal we have ever dealt with. callaway x22 Irons Regardless if we are speaking to a contact there or just calling a buyer support rep, we constantly get correct answers together with everybody is really friendly. So nice to get that in this particular day together with age. [url="http://www.usdiscountgolf.com/TaylorMade-R9-Super-Tri-Driver-2327.html"]taylormade r9 super tri driver[/url] When the box came we could not wait to acquire our hands on it. Soon after removing it by this box, I after again reminded myself that pictures don't do clubs justice. This club set looked quite very good in our hands. titleist 2010 ap2 irons Which has a club head design that had been inspired simply a Lamborghini, we could only wish that it delivered the similar aerodynamics on the remarkable sports car. ping g15 irons Even though it retains its 460cc volume, that club head is significantly less square than its forerunners in aspect.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1