BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Callaway Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aobama52

Great Callaway Driver   Empty
PostSubject: Great Callaway Driver    Great Callaway Driver   Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:39 am

Great Callaway Driver
A golfer could be foolish even though to reject every single latest [url=http://www.golfclubsbest.com/callaway x-20 irons-3-9pS-1081.html]x-20 irons[/url] that comes along, together with unquestionably shouldn’t pass up the possibility of carrying the ball an additional some yards just for your sake of being a traditionalist – as if smacking a callaway ft-i Squareway wood, Nike SQ DYMO, Callaway FT-i or Big Bertha 460, as an example, helps make you a traditionalist. You see where I’m coming from? Head condition as well as a sense of familiarity is far a lot more critical to me than the very hottest technological ‘breakthrough’ which, as we know, may well be no a lot more technological than a slightly different color ping g15 driver paint and new graphic. The question remains though: could be the latest flagship of Callaway’s selection of drivers, the FT-iZ, worth the attention? Does callaway x-22 irons provide a lot more than a quick, but well disguised, restyling job? Might also staunch traditionalists shelve their aversion to innovation and check it out? It’s possibly a little early to tell; together with you unquestionably won’t obtain me generating any claims depending on a session at an indoor array. But in case you feel what Callaway is saying, for instance 'the FT-iZ is longer combined with straighter than any ping g15 irons we’ve ever made’, it absolutely sounds as you must be heading for your pro shop for the test drive at least. ishiner

Back to top Go down

Great Callaway Driver
Page 1 of 1