BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have They Improved The Master Championship I Dont Think So

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sliver25

Have They Improved The Master Championship I Dont Think So  Empty
PostSubject: Have They Improved The Master Championship I Dont Think So    Have They Improved The Master Championship I Dont Think So  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 am

I am unable to tell you ways disappointed We are within the powers to be on the Masters Golf Championship. They have ruined the most popular golf clubs for sale tournament. I am quite sure that Bobby Jones is turning in his grave!The Master is has chosen to lengthen their greens to the stage that 90% from the field doesn't have a prayer in competing for that opening major championship with the 2006 season. I grant you that Master is officials certainly must have concern for their championship being won by the score like 22 under par. In comparison to the US Open, known for it is not easy conditions making even par successful score again, the Masters at Augusta National by using best golf clubs is wide rolling fairways and light-weight rough became outdated in today is long ball hitting environment.The same long hitting lineup is hitting it long at the US Open too yet it's not only the space that's creating the higher scores. Oahu is the very quickly greens and tight fairways with considerable rough that makes it extremely tough for virtually any player to reach the green in regulations once in deep rough is grasp.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1