BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simpson eyes Money title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kke123

Simpson eyes Money title Empty
PostSubject: Simpson eyes Money title   Simpson eyes Money title Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:40 am

The American goes into the penultimate event of the 2011 PGA Tour season in second place in the race for dollars and needs just $70,000 to overtake Luke Donald at the top. That equates to a top 15 finish.Ping G20 Irons

"I wasn't sure if I was going to play, but Luke played well all year, and since I started making a run for the money title, it became pretty important to me to win," said Simpson.

Winning the Arnold Palmer Trophy for being the Money List winner would be important to the 26-year-old American for a number of reasons.Ping G20 Driver

"If you win the Money List, you're probably added to a list of maybe 50 guys. I'm sure Tiger has won it close to ten times, and you've got Vijay who has probably won it multiple times. So it would be a pretty prestigious list to be a part of," said Simpson.[url=http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/900499/210827649-386319238/red-fashion-wedding-dress.htmlred fashion wedding dress[/url]

The Wake Forest grad has pocketed $5,768,243 in earnings this year, winning twice and racking up eight other top 10s. However, he feels that the Money List title would also give him some long-term security as it guarantees the winner a five-year Tour exemption
Back to top Go down

Simpson eyes Money title
Page 1 of 1