BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flexibility Exercise For Golf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotxxl007

Flexibility Exercise For Golf  Empty
PostSubject: Flexibility Exercise For Golf    Flexibility Exercise For Golf  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am

Flexibility exercise for golf is a critical component to performing a repeatable, powerful, and mechanicallyCallaway razr x Irons sound golf swing. Senior golfers are the prime target to benefit the most from flexibility exercise for golf. With a declining level of both flexibilityTaylormade R11 Iron Set and strength, the muscles of the senior golfers are not as pliable and responsive to the physical demands of the golf swing. The golf swing requires a higher level of flexibilityTaylormade r11 Rescue to produce maximum power. Turning your upper body (shoulders) 90 degrees, while maintaining less than half that with your hip turn takes a tremendous amount of dynamic strength and flexibility. It always surprises me when I speakTitleist ap2 710 Iron to a golfer and really spell it out to them. I will even go through the swing visually and explain and certain points where physical restrictions can ruin your golf swing. I think the combination of my showing the golfer and explaining it really hits home for them. ItTitleist 909 D3 driver is tough via an article like this, or any of my websites to get the golfer to understand these physical demands on flexibility (and strength). I can, and will do my best to always explain it in a way that gives you a good visual.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1