BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Regret Watching Sex and the City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zw500106

Never Regret Watching Sex and the City Empty
PostSubject: Never Regret Watching Sex and the City   Never Regret Watching Sex and the City Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:34 am

Sex and the City is an HBO original series is a hottest TV show in the America. The story line revolves around the life and the relationship problems faced by these women on a day to day basis. The GodfatherThe success of the show had mainly been because of the talented actors and the witty plot. I’m sure most of the adult like to watch this TV show, the more you watch it the more you will like it.
In this show, the story follows the lives of four fashionable young women in New York City. The Sopranos dvdThe lead character of the show is Carrie Bradshaw, Carrie is a writer for a sex column in a local newspaper and has an active social life. She has a complicated on-off relationship with a man who is known as "Mr. Big" in the series. Big Bang Theory dvdThe mystery man manages to remain mysterious through the series.Jericho Carrie shares her work and life problems with her three friends, Miranda Hobbs, Samantha Jones, and Charlotte McDougal. Miranda is a high profile lawyer who is always tired of being single all the time. Samantha is a publicist who is quite promiscuous and does not believe in exclusive relationships. Charlotte is a curator at an art museum who is the shy one from the lot and does not open up much about her love life.I Love Lucy These four women share their deepest secrets and desires and take advice from each other on their love lives and work problems. Ever since its launch, the Sex and the City TV show had been hugely popular equally among men and women. Miamin ViceThe series managed to rope in a large loyal fan base and had been critically acclaimed for the brilliant acting abilities of the cast as well as the clever plot and story line which managed to keep things interesting and fresh throughout all the seasons. During the series Carrie continues to have regular encounters with Mr. Tour Of DutyBig while she tries to get a hold on her complicated love life with the other men. In this they all have a complex relationship with others. But you will deeply attracted by the interesting episodes.
From my point of view, this show is quite interesting. Robin Hood dvdAnd I like it very much, I love it at the first sight I watch it. If you like to watch this show, you can buy all the season DVD and watch it at home. For all the Sex and the City Series DVD has already released on. Tohoshinki dvdTrust me you will never regret watch this interesting TV show.
Back to top Go down

Never Regret Watching Sex and the City
Page 1 of 1