BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gilmore Girls One of the Best Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zw500106

Gilmore Girls One of the Best Show Empty
PostSubject: Gilmore Girls One of the Best Show     Gilmore Girls One of the Best Show Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:32 am

Gilmore Girls is one of the best TV shows of the decade. Star Wars The Clone Wars dvdThe show that was aired back in 2000 with the same premise was not as dramatic as it could be. In fact, it was rather more of a comedy series mixed with drama, widely known as dramedy, and all these were due to the brilliant writings from the writing team and also the great actors in the series. Star Wars The Clone Wars dvdThat was the beautiful Gilmore Girls series, premiered back in 2000 and ended its seven years run in 2007. This show is all around the family of Gilmore girls, so interesting you can’t miss it. Catch the time watch it.
In this show like the main characters, I love them very much.In Treatment dvd The show began when her daughter, Lorelai "Rory" Gilmore, at the age of 16 years old, was accepted by the prestigious private high school. Lack of financial fund to transfer her daughter to a better school, she reluctantly went to her rich and distance parents, Richard and Emily Gilmore, for loan.Murder, She Wrote dvd They agreed to it, with strings attached. Every Fridays, both the Gilmore girls would have dinner with them and talked about their lives. Thus, begins the many battles of wits.The Best of Soul Train dvd It was like this that I fell in love with the Gilmore Girls show. Anyhow, recently, I got hold of the whole series and I had been relentlessly watching every single episode again until the end. At the series finale, my eyes were watery with tears and all the mucus were crowding at my nose. I did not wish to bid farewell to the two beautiful ladies and the many other eccentric characters populated the small town. What set apart this show from other family drama is the relationship between mothers and daughters, of Lorelai and Rory, and of Emily and Lorelai. Meanwhile, Emily and Lorelai had a rocky relationship, right from the start of the series. While Lorelai was everything hip and exciting, Emily is the opposite of her. The show was sorely missed by its fans, myself included. This show really interesting and I like it very much. Big Bang Theory dvdI can’t help watching it again, and I want to recommend it to my friend. This show you can’t miss it, and it’s really worth watching.Beverly Hills 90210 dvd
Generally speaking, this show is amazing, and the more you watch it the more you will like it. I was deeply attracted by the main characters, I think all of them do a great job in this show. You can’t miss any interesting parts. If you are a fan of Gilmore Girls series TV show, and you have miss some interesting episode, don’t worry. One Tree Hill dvdNow all the episode show DVD has already released on. You can buy the DVD watch all the episodes.
Back to top Go down

Gilmore Girls One of the Best Show
Page 1 of 1