BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LadyGaga and Madonna separates the original zheng distant relative?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zw500106

LadyGaga and Madonna separates the original zheng distant relative? Empty
PostSubject: LadyGaga and Madonna separates the original zheng distant relative?   LadyGaga and Madonna separates the original zheng distant relative? Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:23 am

Gossip DJ language: recently, Boston's New England historic genealogy society genealogy experts Chris CaiErDe to "the Boston globe said Madonna and Gaga are distant relatives are. Let people can not help but think of Gaga and Madonna's many similarities, maverick, dress up aga2 month, even the G me-too new song "a street thisway" were orn B and Madonna's classic songs refers to Yourself somewhat similar step.adopting.
This gossip DJ: ZhangYeQing WuSha intern reporter nunn
Host: hello, and welcome to interview program. Today we invited guest was aga are G. Gaga, recently someone complained Your song from the suspected Bornthisway "Madonna copied the Express Your - -"?true blood dvd
LadyG aga: I have and her assistant by email, Madonna expressed this song's favorite and full support, all by queen have the final say.

Host: so, Madonna is your idol?

LadyG aga: indeed no one more than me worship, the more love Madonna. Whether career or in life, I is her biggest fan.Grey's Anatomy dvd
Host: you hear people evaluate similarities of you?
Gaga: I think we are all very fearless. We are all very have courage.Sons of Anarchy dvd We are all African American women in Italy, we all have in New York as background. And we are all dye their hair again after famous golden.
Host: you have a larger in common? See V CR --
(VCR came from New England genealogy society Chris CaiErDe Mr.)
Criminal Minds dvd
Chris CaiErDe: I found LadyG separates the aga and Madonna is zheng distant relative. When I saw LadyG aga have France and Canada lineages, I think she has something to do with Madonna. (after the study) I find they have a common ancestry -- from the 17th century French immigration to Quebec's a French couple.
Two and a Half Men dvd
Host: G the aga, the CaiErDe sir's research celebrity genealogy, his authority figure had Ben affleck were found with matt Damon's distant relative oh. About Madonna, he still has more astonishing discovery - he found Madonna's ex-husband cover richie is newly entering the fourth British princess Kate second Cousins, and Kate princess and William incredibly is also distant relatives!Bones dvd
LadyGaga:... (incredible form)
Back to top Go down

LadyGaga and Madonna separates the original zheng distant relative?
Page 1 of 1