BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nokia N97 and N900 were compared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotxxl007

Nokia N97 and N900 were compared  Empty
PostSubject: Nokia N97 and N900 were compared    Nokia N97 and N900 were compared  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 am

Considering buying an N900? How about an N97 mini? Yeah, Nokia is bringing two more touch-screen devices to the table, both suspiciously mobile phones deals similar to the original N97 on the surface. But what about underneath?So what is the bottom line? Is it that the N900 is just a superior phone over the others? Yes and no. Yes, the N900 is the newest and technologically most advanced buy nokia n95 of the three, so yeah ?s for the most part it is better overall. But that is not the point.The point is that, with these two new phones, you now have choices as to how you like your fairly high-end touch-screen Nokia phone. You can go nokia n95 for sale budget (N97 Mini), go original S60 5th Edition (N97), or go for broke with Maemo (N900). Personally, I would love to pick up an china mobile phones and see how Nokia is improved the Maemo interface and geared the device towards regular users. S60 5th Edition has been a disappointment, and I am starting to find nokia 8800 sirocco gold myself looking in a new direction.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1