BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nokia N8 what's the advantage of mobile phone functionality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotxxl007

Nokia N8 what's the advantage of mobile phone functionality  Empty
PostSubject: Nokia N8 what's the advantage of mobile phone functionality    Nokia N8 what's the advantage of mobile phone functionality  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 am

My personal, honest answer is no. And there is a couple reasons for that.1. The N8 is absolutely, positively not a great-looking phone. I do not like the mobile phones deals look. It actually reminds me of an LG phone, the Dare (on Verizon) which I snuck into the picture above. Or a Sidekick. Except buy nokia n95 does not slide.2. Symbian^3 has a lot of going for it is multi-touch, support for gestures like pinch-to-zoom, multiple homescreens, 2D/3D graphics acceleration, one-click connectivity (all of these are on the Symbian^3 feature page). But nokia n95 for sale none of these are new. In fact, they have just a copy and paste of some features from a certain other phone OS. You can not win battles in a smartphone war if you do not bring something innovative to the table.3. The main reason why I do not like to use my phone as a camera or video recorder is simple: it kills the china mobile phones battery. And having a dead phone makes me feel disconnected, naked. So I would not even really take the chance if I can help it. And personally I would rather carry around a very good camera, rather than a very good integrated phone camera. Essentially nokia 8800 sirocco gold this negates whatever advantage having a 12 megapixel camera would have. For me.Am I like everyone else out there? Absolutely not. But I do not see enough reasons for someone to really, really want this phone, despite the almost-ludicrous feature set
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1