BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ESPN Golf rules implicit case to answer users questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z7forum

ESPN Golf rules implicit case to answer users questions Empty
PostSubject: ESPN Golf rules implicit case to answer users questions   ESPN Golf rules implicit case to answer users questions Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 am

The green, putting practice before the ball side of breeze, not touch the ball and the ball moves, it is not, as you said: completed stroke preparation, should be a penalty and the ball is set back into place. Ask how to decide? "High fever fans"

Implicit: You mention a good question, or move the ball on the green movement, has always been the most controversial, of which the "ball ready to complete" the most controversial. Has been very clear, if Ping i15 Driver not officially hit, but putting practice before the breeze caused the ball move, according to Golf Rules Article XVIII "No ball was moving," the 18-2-a: careless players putt the ball game ( ball in play) move, although he did not make the intention of moving the ball, but he made his move the ball game, you are not all bad for the player. He caused the ball moving, so 18-2-a according to the provisions of the players must accept a penalty, and must set the ball back into place.

I have an iron woods, irons and woods between the between the old man said, also known as rods, in the distance I hit the fairways very smoothly. My friend said that if the race are not allowed in this bar, right?

Implicit: I wonder if you said wood or iron rods What Ping i15 Irons is the club for the elderly, but the development of Japanese firms has been a cross between irons and woods between the club, you may refer to such a club.

To check when a club official can not legally use race, according to golf rules, eligibility, said the club is doubt, may apply to Sheng Anzhuo Golf Club or the United States Golf Association inquiry. Another query I can offer two ways: First, ask directly to the manufacturer, Golf Rules Article IV, "club" provides that: If the manufacturer golf online store can not be reasonably determined on the basis of the club made it absolutely in line with Article IV, "the ball Rod "and the provisions of Appendix II, the manufacturer should be delivered to the club or golf club Sheng Anzhuo USGA query, decision, of course, golf club manufacturers will bear the risk of sub-standard golf wholesale golf clubs 20110408; Second, you are ready to direct participate in official competitions organized by the Commission to verify the game is also a good way.

Discount golf clubs

Wholesale Golf Clubs online store

Golf Clubs Tips News

Wholesale Golf Clubs Discount Golf Equipment

Golf Clubs Articles Golf Notes
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1