BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"CSI: Miami": Sneak Preview "Cheating Death"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nicecaty

"CSI: Miami": Sneak Preview "Cheating Death"  Empty
PostSubject: "CSI: Miami": Sneak Preview "Cheating Death"    "CSI: Miami": Sneak Preview "Cheating Death"  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:25 am

"Another murder case to solve the next episode of "" Csi: miami DVD ."" ""Cheating Death"" has several scenes of blood, lust, revenge and betrayal, centered on a murder case.The story revolves around a murder of a con man who tricks women married to steal your money The Big Bang Theory DVD . He slept with women just to get their money. The man was found dead by Horatio and the CSI team, leading the investigation against the current to find the suspect and the true reason behind it. Women who have slept with men to prevent a police investigation into Cold Case DVD the security themselves, including their marriage, while a prank at the lab causes a break in the CSI team and threatens the investigation.a hotel manager found a woman covered in blood, but there is a man who is handcuffed to the bed and Two And The Half Men DVD then stabbed to death. No signs or indications that the assassination. Horatio and his team believe that there is something suspect behind the murder. You may have something to do with a matter of revenge for one of the women or their husbands.Client with Andrew Walker, Steve Howell and Lucy Lawless Law And Order DVD (""Xena Warrior Princess"") as Audrey Yates, ""Cheating Death"" is scheduled to air on CBS November 10th at 10/9c.

"
Back to top Go down

"CSI: Miami": Sneak Preview "Cheating Death"
Page 1 of 1