BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happened to Ben in Friends dvd series 7 or 8.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mark520

What happened to Ben in Friends dvd series 7 or 8. Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Ben in Friends dvd series 7 or 8.   What happened to Ben in Friends dvd series 7 or 8. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Comedy series are so amazing that I would like to share with friends and family members. Ben is a role that ever appear in the sitcom series friends DVD and I would say that this role brings many happy moment to audience. Buy then in the following seasons of friends, this guy did not appear, what happen to him?
He's hardly "missing" - he was only ever an occasional guest character. He has appeared once or twice, but since none of the plots really involve him, Carol or Susan, he hasn't been in it that much.
There are many new series like the office DVD], The Big Bang Theory Season 6 DVD is a scientific sitcom and now this sitcom is at the cheapest price with perfect quality, just AU$22.99 can get whole sixth season of the big bang theory and Girls Season 2 DVD is another series that we love to watch, this series is new release and hot that many people would like to share these new release series with friends and I would say that they all love these dramas on buy dvd.
Back to top Go down

What happened to Ben in Friends dvd series 7 or 8.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BrB cs Clan :: Clan -=|K.f.M.|=- :: Zelite u K.f.M. klan-
Jump to: