BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scotty cameron putter for changing golf game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aixingzi

Scotty cameron putter for changing golf game Empty
PostSubject: Scotty cameron putter for changing golf game   Scotty cameron putter for changing golf game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 am

The putter scotty cameron is a good club from Titeist, and this club is said to be the best putter on the market, there are also more professional golfers perfer this putter, one of them is Chez Reavie who is the freshest PGA Tour winner. But is the putter scotty cameron really so good, did the titeist inflate the feature of the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter ? Let's try to know more about this titleist putter. In fact, I have used the putter, i think that the putter is the best one on the golf market. By using the putter, my game was imoroved too much. The putter scotty cameron is designed with blod red red graphics, high toe profile, and heel & toe circular weights.In addition, the toe sits higher than the heel to reduce the tendency to raise the toe at address which aims the putter left of the target. Titleist try to create a putter collection with the finest technical performance and incredible overall feel. And the putter scotty cameron is the result. For me. I think the red graphics are attractive, and it also make the putter looks very pretty. cheap golf clubsThe circular heel-toe weights aslo provide amplified stability by reducing head rotation on off-centre impacts for a larger sweet spot. With the additional weight, distance control was a breeze and I found it pretty easy to gauge the distance on putts of every length. So there is no any overstate, the putter scotty cameron is indeed the best putter on the market.
Back to top Go down

Scotty cameron putter for changing golf game
Page 1 of 1