BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omygod007

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Review  Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Review    Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Review  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:57 pm

I was so impressed with the original callaway diablo edge irons that I was almost afraid to try this one. After all, I had just started to be won over by Callaway's latest offerings. I was truly in fear that I was about to be rather underwhelmed by a second generation Diablo Edge Irons that represented change for change's sake. Instead, I was once again pleasantly surprised as Callaway continues to obviously be sinking lots of money into research and development, as well as quality control. The Diablo Edge IRONS ARE indeed a cut above the original. There's a lot of technology in this one, so don't let that "Christmas Ornament on a Shaft" look of the original make you shy about trying this one. Whereas I called the first Diablo IRONS--"Callaway's Tribute to the TaylorMade Burner", this one continues in that vein, however, there's more than just a slight tip of the hat to Cobra on this one.
Enjoy our best golf clubs for sale and you can get discount golf clubs sets such as taylormade r11 fairway wood or ping g15 driver and ping g15 irons from brands like TaylorMade, Callaway, Ping, Mizuno and Titleist.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1