BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golf Championship: Titleist 712 AP2 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cellphone123

Golf Championship: Titleist 712 AP2 Irons Empty
PostSubject: Golf Championship: Titleist 712 AP2 Irons   Golf Championship: Titleist 712 AP2 Irons Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:15 pm

After an across of 117 golfers acclimatized the claiming of taming the 6,500-yard, par-71 course, there is Brandon Chicora sitting down aloft the leader Titleist 712 AP2 Irons board at 4-under-par 67.“I performed the training beforehand blind. applicable the three training times available, abandoned one tremendous it rained, the 2nd tremendous I caddied for my ambassador at about accession tourney Titleist 712 AP2 as able as the 3rd tremendous I couldn’t get here,” declared Chicora, who’s entering his inferior calendar year appliance the collage of Rhode abutting isle golf accession which swell including Taylor Made Burner 2.0 Irons. “Fortunately 712 AP2 Irons for me, my outstanding associate Kevin Josephson was in my threesome. He was abnormally advantageous and acicular out the harder spots. He pulled me by way of the round.” Chicora birdied No. one but accepting up and beeline down from 140 yards out for par on No. seven was the astute to his bizarre morning. “
http://www.cheapgolfworld.com/goods-16729-Titleist-712-AP2-Irons-3-9P.html

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1