BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You possibly can of course acquire one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bartongolf123

You possibly can of course acquire one Empty
PostSubject: You possibly can of course acquire one   You possibly can of course acquire one Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:06 am

Indicate many of the major Internet or Brick & Mortar golf retailers, they will have a very good site for you out there and may give a competitive price. Although this is a great option it still isn't going to solve our prime price dilemma. New golf clubs

This is another solution, the one that I used a final time around. Get a clone from your reputable maker/marketer of clone club sets, or build your own club from components from one of the reputable component makers, (at the time of the time I wrote this article, I had not found a factor maker offering a square driver head yet) Check Golfsmith, they must have something inside works soon. TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron

What will you get is actually a club meant to the same specifications that can be as good as and possibly better yet compared to major brand. The clone club will set you back around $100 at many of the reputable clone club makers. The component makers are going to have models out soon, while using the chance similar prices. TaylorMade R9 TP Iron

Once you've used your clone or component square driver for a specified duration to ascertain if that suits you the new technology, you can buy the key name brand if you really need to, and then sell on the clone or component club to some buddy or on eBay.
Back to top Go down

You possibly can of course acquire one
Page 1 of 1