BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping K15 Irons Ping K15 Driver K15 Hybrid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
t1rum

Ping K15 Irons Ping K15 Driver K15 Hybrid Empty
PostSubject: Ping K15 Irons Ping K15 Driver K15 Hybrid   Ping K15 Irons Ping K15 Driver K15 Hybrid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:30 am

Mickelson satisfied with the performance of the Boston

Golf Clubs For Sale

Ping K15 Driver Mickelson in the first seven holes caught three birds K15 Driver, the results achieved under par 10, allowing him to keep up with the leader's pace. Leaders from great distances can be pushed into the long Ping K15 , and cut the ball to the hole for eagle. Obviously, Mickelson did not catch up with yesterday's performance. The third round, he shot 63, to create the lowest score of the k15 game. However, Mickelson remains the performance of the weekend for their own satisfaction. Four after the end of Mickelson's score of 275 Driver , nine under par K15 Driver .

"Yesterday I hit the ball really well." Mickelson said, "I have a Ping K15 Hybrid number of short putts, really great for me, this is a very good weekend, because I had a little struggle, but On weekends I played well, now get a little confidence. "

Ping K15 Hybrid Mickelson went to Chicago to participate in the Hybrid BMW Championship, when the FedEx Cup standings for the first 10 K15 Hybrid . He was satisfied with his hot start, but in view of the wind conditions and the difficulty of pin positions on Sunday, he knows he must hit the Ping K15 par 12, 13, shot to get the real chance to win. "I know I only play that kind of score, Ping K15 Hybrid I can coveted victory." Mickelson said, "but I did not hit there. k15 Hybrid "

The final winning score of par 15. Simpson beat in a playoff to win the Ping K15 irons championship in Victoria irons. That Mickelson hit under par irons 13 is not enough.

On abdominal K15 irons putting experiments, the BMW Championship, Mickelson said he will probably continue to use, Ping K15 irons that will not necessarily continue to be used later. But he said absolutely not a bar to use it 4 ok ggg99911 0909 .

"In the past two days I was so thinking, but take into consideration the Ping K15 entire week, putts inside six feet from the point of view K15 irons , I feel good." Mickelson said, "I won a lot of good putts irons . For this reason I think I need to be trained between 10-25 feet distance K15 I need to win some of that kind of putter. This week I did not putt like a win K15 Irons .

"If I do that thing, if I can do so effectively Ping K15 irons , I think I will continue using it and I think it is good I use it to practice what to see I can find a better feeling or, better feel. "

(Small Wind)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1