BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laura Davies’s Professional History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sliver25

Laura Davies’s Professional History Empty
PostSubject: Laura Davies’s Professional History   Laura Davies’s Professional History Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:22 am

Davies said: "I love playing golf courses which allow me to have fun and use my driver and cut some corners. This is built for me. I think the architect had me in mind." taylormade r9 460 driverThe four-time major champion started the day four shots behind Simon, but said that the key was that she did not have a bogey all weekend She added: "I had four birdies and I didn't have a bogey on the weekend and that's always a good thing." taylormade r9 irons

Laura Jane Davies CBE (born 5 October 1963 in Coventry, England) is an English professional golfer. ping rapture v2 irons She is considered the most accomplished English female golfer of modern times being the first non-American to finish at the top of the LPGA money list. Ishiner She also won the LET Order of Merit a record seven times: in 1985, 1986, 1992, 1996, 1999, 2004 and 2006. callaway x-22 irons She currently has 76 professional wins worldwide, 20 on the LPGA including four majors. She is a member of U.S.-based LPGA Tour and a life member of the Ladies European Tour. ping g15 Fairway Wood She needs only one major victory or two regular tour wins to enter the World Golf Hall of Fame.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1