BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Painting by Numbers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
norsa

Painting by Numbers  Empty
PostSubject: Painting by Numbers    Painting by Numbers  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:37 am

Painting by Numbers - The perfect introduction for young artists
is a great introduction for young or inexperienced artists. There's no need to worry about composition or the subject matter. The board has already been pre-printed so all you have to do is read the instructions and then start painting right away!
I've been
, now, for over 10 years and I love it! My only wish is that I kept some of my older paintings to show you.

To most people,
, is thought to be for children. Yes, I agree. It is! But, it's also for the inexperienced and the age range for these arts is 8 to 88!

One good thing about
is the sheer variety of pictures and methods you can use. You don't have to stick with watercolours. I have one at home that I'm waiting to try: Pencil Crayon by Numbers.

There is also an Oil
and I will talk about some of the other in the series as I go on.

I've been searching around for to add to my collection and have found that many now are not available in the run up to Christmas. This proves that are perfect Christmas Gifts for children and adults alike.
For more information please view For more information please view .

Back to top Go down

Painting by Numbers
Page 1 of 1