BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doubly-fed motor unit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sliver25

Doubly-fed motor unit  Empty
PostSubject: Doubly-fed motor unit    Doubly-fed motor unit  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:54 am

Doubly-fed motor unit

Doubly-fed electric powered power generators have got 2ANA618 unbiased multiphase winding units, which in turn bring about lively (my partner and i.electronic., working) capability to the vitality alteration course of action, withP89V51RD2FN one or more with the winding pieces in an electronic format governed for variable speed functioning. A pair of impartial multiphase turning sets (my spouse and i.electronic., double armature)4921QP1041C are the greatest supplied in a bundle with out topology duplication. Doubly-fed power engines are generally machines with an successful continuous torque rate range that is 2 times synchronousSTR-F6454 pace for a given frequency involving excitation. This is 2 times the torque pace selection while singly-fed power models, which may have only 1 lively rotating set.A new doubly-fed engine provides for a smaller electric converter thoughlm393n the expense of the rotor rotating and fall bands may counterbalance the saving in the electrical power electronics parts. Difficulties with controlling speed close to synchronous posted speed limit applications.
Back to top Go down

Doubly-fed motor unit
Page 1 of 1