BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golf Business.Go Together Just like a Horse Carriage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sliver25

Golf Business.Go Together Just like a Horse Carriage  Empty
PostSubject: Golf Business.Go Together Just like a Horse Carriage    Golf Business.Go Together Just like a Horse Carriage  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 am

I guess this doesn't have a similar ring that the Sinatra song had but it is accurate. Golf is the game of business. More deals are closed in a very the game club house or over the relationships cultivated while the game of golf than with any other golf clubs for sale endeavor.There's a handful of reasons for this. One, even though in the united states golf has spilled onto the common man having lowered the price through municipal golf courses, daily fee courses and other like facilities the isn't as common in other countries, especially Europe. Golf is still considered the game of kings and royalty. It is still considered a prestigious game. Beyond the US golf is expensive.Two, golfing is difficult to try out well, takes four . 5 hours to try out and has a built best golf clubs social factor by including lunch after nine holes in a fancy clubhouse and then drink afterwards. In the usa you are the golf cart that enables you to definitely schmooze your probability all the way around the course for the whole four . 5 hours. As though that's not enough, golf can be really the only game I know you could have fun with a drink within your hand! The truth is golf courses jockey up to get the best looking beer cart ladies in hopes of attracting more golfers.Now that we understand that golf could be the game of business what makes one improve their bottom line through this advantageous endeavor Ok, i'll offer some methods for the ones that play golf and those that tend not to. Yes even those who don play golf and take advantage of the golf market. I will also provide some easy methods to market to golfers directly.
Back to top Go down
jinhua

Golf Business.Go Together Just like a Horse Carriage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Business.Go Together Just like a Horse Carriage    Golf Business.Go Together Just like a Horse Carriage  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Thank you published articles, let I learned a lot

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1