BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College Golf That one Was a Little Disappointing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sliver25

College Golf That one Was a Little Disappointing  Empty
PostSubject: College Golf That one Was a Little Disappointing    College Golf That one Was a Little Disappointing  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:13 am

I have to admit I attended my very first collegiate golf tournament at King's Mill yesterday. I can certainly the stand by position my statement that children that play golf are better kids. I didn't see one participant throw their golf clubs for sale, (through I saw some shots that warranted a temper tantrum or two) then when spoken to these were very polite and simply throughout good kids.I used to be somewhat disappointed at the amount of discount golf clubs especially being there was some nice golf swings on the market. There were however an absence of playing maturity which needs to be addressed.One, I didnrrrt see even one, not just one, player pull a yardage pad or notes before hitting a golf shot. That's one of the first things you will see on tour. The note pad happens from the back pocket without requiring only yardages but reminders. Maybe you've notes like finish your backswing, tempo, whatever key you are centering on. Important notes how the ball will kick from the given landing area.I did previously think I had a great note pad while i played until Angelo let me see Jack Nicklaus's book. He drawings in the green that looked 3D and showed the kick on every landing portion of the green and fairway. Jack already had his decision whether to hit a 3 wood or driver on a given hole and wouldn't normally change his decision whatever the score was. I saw several holes around yesterday that warranted teeing served by a 3 wood or one iron. Will they still make those
ping golf clubs
Callaway golf clubs
Ping K15 Driver
Callaway Diablo Edge Irons
TaylorMade R9 460 Driver
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1