BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Six Healthy Methods to Cook Eggs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sliver25

Six Healthy Methods to Cook Eggs Empty
PostSubject: Six Healthy Methods to Cook Eggs   Six Healthy Methods to Cook Eggs Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:43 pm

I actually do my scrambled eggs 1 or 2 different ways, you can cook them in a saucepan or even in the microwave, whichever fits into your fruta planta budget this is actually the method add with regards to a quarter of the pint of milk in to the saucepan, break two eggs In to the milk and whisk the eggs before the mixture goes yellow. Put on a medium heat and stir prior to the slim forte mixture actually starts to bubble slightly, before long the mix will start to thicken and look like scrambled eggs. To get this done inside microwave is a similar process but utilize a microwaveable container crafted from plastic or glass best diet pills doesn't matter which.Microwave on full power approximately four to five minutes, with regards to the power of your oven ours can be a 650w oven and takes about roughly seven or more minutes somewhere in between that point.The method that you tend to serve this is the few personal preference, I ordinarily have mine on wholemeal bread. You can of course atart exercising . fresh parsley and sprinkle some ground green lean body pepper in order to add a little bit of flavour.Boil water in a very saucepan then add salt for flavouring, then slowly reduce the heat to be able to simmer water carefully break an egg in to the saucepan and delay until you happen to be egg has turned white get employing a spoon perforated preferably and serve with toast or possibly a little bit of side salad.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1