BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revisiting the Nokia N900, Two Months Later

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sliver25

Revisiting the Nokia N900, Two Months Later  Empty
PostSubject: Revisiting the Nokia N900, Two Months Later    Revisiting the Nokia N900, Two Months Later  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:54 am

I originally reviewed the N900 in early January. A whole lot has changed ever since then, in the my honest opinions from the tool and what exactly is out mobile phones deals there. So how has the N900 fared Let is find out!Thoughts on HardwareI was impressed using the N900 is building. I still am. I would position the hardware among the N900 is biggest strengths, in addition to hero h2000 multi-tasking and customization. More on that later.The laptop keyboard, that we noted was much average is slightly better android p800 now. My typing speed around the keyboard has improved, although I still find myself making mistakes every now and then. And while the keyboard isn't as tactile when i need it to be, it can be one of Nokia is better QWERTYs. The buy motorola v8 ability to make positive changes to key layout in Maemo (aka hacking the config files) can be another bonus.What it really SoftwareIf I can best summarize Maemo 5, the consumer interface, as well as the blackberry mobile phones is feature set a single word, that word could be unfinished. Along with the first reason I say it is because of the amount of basic features that also haven't made it to production. For example:
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1