BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Panda" return these "pirates" 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zw500106

"Panda" return these "pirates"    2 Empty
PostSubject: "Panda" return these "pirates" 2   "Panda" return these "pirates"    2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:05 am

Keywords: kung fu inspiration comes from the Beijing Olympics

Sequel, the treasure to overcome the fear, peaceful heart, with their own insecurities destroyed peacock god. "Kung fu panda 2" director Jennifer in nelson, once in "kung fu panda 1" in a story director, action director and dreams scene director. House MD dvdNelson said: "I've been looking at the Hong Kong martial arts grow up, and I put the Hong Kong films into the element" kung fu panda 1 ", and I'm insist on everyone to have the same mentality, in the cognitive and directed "kung fu panda 2", we had a common experience in design, so the story is adroit arguably drama, the movie inherited kung fu tradition, kung fu heroes must found the secret of about his past, and must accept new villain of the challenges. The peacock god, not out of the challenge awaits the chance, but fate monkeyed, this also is the important theme of martial arts, when bo finally know he exactly is who, he can face the challenge of sovereign. We sink in the first concentrated learn anyone can be a hero, but in the second set is discovering that mission will lead our fate let more people into our life, whether they are to protect us or challenge to us, all these can let us play all the potential."
The Tudors dvd
And Enoch Rudolf shut martial arts guidance AD introduces, in the fighting style design shen report when he entered into the Olympic Games in Beijing to see the choreography, "shen non-traditional movement is elegant, the report but also can horrible deadly. I'm starting to design his choreography, was watching the Beijing Olympics, the rhythm of the gymnastics project that young female athletes action is very flexible, and very smooth, Entourage dvdso I just thought of putting these moves into real choreography, plus shen sovereign is a peacock, so I again he designed special super tail to stop the attack, as the screen or as a fan of an attack."

Keywords: Chinese elements carefully copying sichuan cuisine

Frontline media counterparts evaluation, cannes "kung fu panda 2" is permeated with Chinese wind, a lot of beautiful scene is chief qingcheng mountain, the picture has paper-cut painting, width lane, said, mapo beancurd, rickshaws all music are, war, folk music "erhu, suona" step to seconds kill all copying "Chinese elements." not professional creators It is reported, "kung fu panda 1", the producers of ancient Chinese art is mainly reference, building, totem, clothing, food and scenery of books, they also seek to Chinese ancient culture scholars as a consultant. This "kung fu panda 2", producers of special to trip mainland China, visited China ancient pingyao, shaolin temple and Beijing, but they treat the longest place is the chengdu in sichuan province, they spent a lot of time at the panda reserve and buddhist and Taoist temple, see the scenery there, ancient architectural and various details. Director nelson said these places decided the movie visual style: "really there, we can feel where the atmosphere and light on the buildings or tiles on feeling. We just rely on these details make the" kung fu panda 2 "to another level." Their intimate contact with pandas to excited. Screenwriter glen berger said: "we at wolong giant panda reserves had a chance to see and touch the real panda, and there's very lovely panda, if can of words, I really want to put a hidden in my coat smuggling out."Ghost Whisperer dvd
In addition, 3D is "kung fu panda 2" different from the first episode of a magic. Director nelson said: "we can now make more than two years ago the special effects, especially with the advanced 3D effect is breathtaking more, we want to send the scene in the first set widens, bo stay in and basically, this time we will let pinggu to larger his scenes go, let the treasure and gaishi five man faced big challenge."
To be continued...
Back to top Go down

"Panda" return these "pirates" 2
Page 1 of 1