BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

starting today from the back nine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z7forum

starting today from the back nine Empty
PostSubject: starting today from the back nine   starting today from the back nine Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:42 am

Australia's Matt - Jones, starting today from the back nine, from the par four 16th hole, he has caught four consecutive birdies. He scored at the 17th hole a 30-foot birdie putt at the 18th hole won the 11-foot birdie putt, then he pushed into the first hole, a 20-footer. Of course, his most memorable performance was the final hole chipping hole. "I hack the ball perfectly." Matt - Jones said "the ball on the green, eventually rolled into the hole a little bit." golf equipment

Matt - this week with coach Gary Jones - Battle (Gary Barter) training for a long time. "After that training, my hands are feeling the pain." Matt - Jones, said, "so it all come very slowly. Today, I have seen some of the results of the training." Titleist BV chrome/oilcan 2008 wedge

Baba - Watson and Matt - Jones, the players are starting the afternoon, the weather conditions at that time was better than the morning. "The course layout of those who do well, especially in such a big winds." Matt - Jones said, "The greens were perfect. I was playing well ... ... actually, 2oobggg999110501 I won a lot of putts today and cut the ball in the hole the last hole. This is really good. " Titleist CB 710 forged Irons

Joe - Durant (Joe Durant), Tommy - Gainey (Tommy Gainey), Carl - Paterson (Carl Pettersson), John - Rollins (John Rollins), Nick - O'Hern (Nick O'Hern) David - Duval (David Duval) and other six players 67 and 5 under par, tied for third place. Joe - Durant is a player off the morning, when the north wind that fierce competition to create a lot of difficulties. Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select KOMBI Putter
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1