BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Orleans Donald tied for the lead behind two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z7forum

New Orleans Donald tied for the lead behind two Empty
PostSubject: New Orleans Donald tied for the lead behind two   New Orleans Donald tied for the lead behind two Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:38 am

Ticker April 29, according to the Associated Press reported, Louisiana on Thursday, Matt - Jones (Matt Jones) at the final hole to win a 57-foot chip shot, shot down the birds, rising New Orleans on the list, and Baba - Watson (Bubba Watson) a lead. Third in the world - Luke Donald behind not by much, only two only. Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter

Baba - Watson won at Torrey Pines in January Farmer Insurance Open. TPC Louisiana course in his par-five 11th hole eagle, the other scored six birdies and 2 bogeys, shot 66 under par 6. By contrast, Matt - Jones caught eight birdies in total, but also two bogeys. Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can Wedge

Baba - Watson reason to participate in New Orleans, simply because the mother's sake. "Mom really wants me to come play." Baba - Watson said, "Mom always to watch the 1oobggg999110501 golf tournament. So when the mother said she wanted to come to this game, I have come. Anyway, today I played 6-under par. " Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome Wedge

In fact, TPC Louisiana course does not fit Baba - Watson's appetite. "From the perspective of the stadium, the stadium and I do not have the eye margin." Baba - Watson said, "This is a really nice golf course, the layout is great. For me, I just do not want to pitch every day in such a play it. But today well. One of my wood hit very well. In fact, I hit pretty well all year, but I can win a number of putts today, the other irons well. " wholesale golf clubs

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1