BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nokia, the mobile phone USB injected new technology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotxxl007

Nokia, the mobile phone USB injected new technology  Empty
PostSubject: Nokia, the mobile phone USB injected new technology    Nokia, the mobile phone USB injected new technology  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:09 pm

There all kinds of weird stuff going on lately at NokiaUSA.com, Nokia American retail site. Namely a couple of odd promos that leave me mobile phones deals scratching my head.The first one is pretty straightforward, if not a little surprising at first. Buy $999 worth of stuff, and you get a free buy blackberry 9530 Booklet 3G. That right, the Nokia Booklet 3G. Same one that used to be 575 Euros, or $836 (back then). Now it being hailed as a $549 value. not too surprised by this development. The Nokia Booklets that I saw languished at Best cheap blackberry 9530 Buy with nary a soul even giving it a quick glance. People just ignored it. Which is too bad, since it had some interesting features. But in the end it was overpriced, and the 600 mhz Atom processor didn help either. And the 3G aspect never really caught on.To get the Booklet deal, you£¤ll need to enter the blackberry 9530 price code freeshipgrad at checkout. The fine print states that the netbook will ship out 14 days after your purchase.Next up is a trade-up deal for the Nokia N900. Essentially, you buy the N900 for $479, and trade in one of your old phones. You are supposed to get an automatic $50 discount for the trade-in, plus whatever the trade-in value is. So you could trade in some crap phone (I have got several Nokia 5100 series TDMA unlocked blackberry 9530 from the Stone Age that would do the job) and end up getting the N900 for $429. Just one caveat to the whole thing: the trade-in page is broken.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1