BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nokia N8 in amazon's price is $429

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotxxl007

Nokia N8 in amazon's price is $429  Empty
PostSubject: Nokia N8 in amazon's price is $429    Nokia N8 in amazon's price is $429  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Amazon gearing up for Cyber Monday with some nice Gold Box deals, including this one for the Nokia N8: $429 shipped free. Retail mobile phones deals price is $549. This also beats Nokia USA joke-of-a-Black-Friday sale price of $499. Update! It now $386 over at Newegg. Use coupon code buy blackberry 9530 NOKIANCP.I have to say that a bit conflicted about this one. It one of the cheapest prices I have ever seen on the cheap blackberry 9530, but at this price point you can get some damn fine smartphones that have impressive hardware combined with equally blackberry 9530 price impressive software. Judging by every single review that I have read so far, the N8 only managed to hit one of those (hardware).Still, if your heart set on the N8, you might want to consider the Gold Box deal. unlocked blackberry 9530 good for the rest of today.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1