BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modern Golf Drivers ? Hitting Farther

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris1224

Modern Golf Drivers ? Hitting Farther Empty
PostSubject: Modern Golf Drivers ? Hitting Farther   Modern Golf Drivers ? Hitting Farther Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 am

A month before our big golf tournament this summer my partner made me go out and buy a modern 460cc driver. He said it would help my game and help the team. golf clubs review blog Being a team player, I bought the new driver and took it to the driving range and quickly learned a few things. I had a hard time consistently hitting the ball, but when I got a solid hit, uk golf clubs storethe ball went farther and I had more control. I made a few calls, got some advise, came back to the range, practiced what I learned and then thoroughly enjoyed the club all summer. Here are the three things I learned that helped me hit the ball and increased my distance off the tee. golf equipment review blogWith the larger head modern driver you need to tee the ball much higher than you are used to with your old driver. Use three inch tees and set the ball up so the top of the driver is about one third of the way up the ball. Halfway up the ball for the old driver and one third up for the modern driver.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1