BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tighter you grip the golf club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris1224

The tighter you grip the golf club Empty
PostSubject: The tighter you grip the golf club   The tighter you grip the golf club Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:51 am

The tighter you grip the golf club; the more the golf ball has a tendency to go off to the right. The looser you grip the golf club; the tendency will be for the golf ball to go off to the left. golf lover teamMost of the time when I am giving a golf lesson, golf discount store I can see the whites of my student's knuckles because they are gripping the golf club so tight. This is incorrect! Hall of Fame golfer Sam Snead once said "Hold the club as if you are holding a bird in your hands." cheap golf resourceAnother quote that I once heard is that you should grip the club like you were holding a tube of toothpaste. I want to share a little bit about my experience at the Phoenix open, and give you some predictions. Every year, I take some of my clients to the Phoenix Open, and this past weekend I was really impressed with J.B.Holmes. However, I am making a 2006 prediction - that I made during the Hawaiian Open...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1