BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping i15 Irons Ping irons Ping golf clubs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z7forum

Ping i15 Irons Ping irons Ping golf clubs Empty
PostSubject: Ping i15 Irons Ping irons Ping golf clubs   Ping i15 Irons Ping irons Ping golf clubs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:05 am

Ping i15 Irons Ping irons Ping golf clubs Wholesale golf clubs 20110301 golf equipment

Ping i15 Irons

Choose the Heart of the tee and fairway woods golf wood combination of the ultimate weapon

AP Foreword

Golf, in addition to the pursuit of results we will pursue? In addition to a beautiful swing, a fashionable jersey should also be good, right? In addition to the scorecard on the good-looking results, if we can have a magic weapon, I believe the desire of many people to play. This will give you uncover these "artifacts" of the veil. The next play, do not envy someone else's pretty light swing, ultra-long distance, but also look at the other weapons in the hands of it.

First, the tee and Fairway Wood Ping K15 Driver

Ultimate Products:

Taylormade Tour Proto 282

Taylormade Tour Burner Tour Issue

2008 Burner Fairway PGA Tour Issue

Callaway FT-I Tour Issue

Callaway FT-5 Tour Issue

EPON AF-101

MIURA Precious Edition Ping K15 Irons

GOLF DIGEST magazine will be part WHAT'S IN THE BAG. Each will be used by a player described the club's brand and model. But if you think they are in the hands of the ball club and you buy a store brand models of the same, you're wrong. PGA TOUR players almost no weapons will be used in a shop you buy from the same ball. Their clubs are generally TOUR ISSUE ONLY product, although the appearance of the same, but at the same face angle, spin down their clubs less, higher ball speed, ball control stronger. Some products are even commercially available materials and products are different.

TOUR ISSUE Representative Model: TAYLOR MADE TOUR PROTO 282,2008 BURNER FAIRWAY PGA TOUR ISSUE Ping i15 Driver

Just look at the appearance, TOUR PROTO 282 and ordinary R7 SUPER QUAD almost no difference. Many people would think that this is older club, if you see who is still using this bag inside the club, may also be disdain. But if you meet the TOUR PROTO 282, disdain you will only be considered to be ignorant people. The most obvious is the head of the serial number identifies a T at the start. All TAYLOR MADE PRODUCTS, TOUR ISSUE clubs are beginning to T-head. TOUR PROTO 282, compared with ordinary commercial club, providing a higher launch angle (face angle of the same case), lower back spin, higher ball speed, there is a better ball. Ping G15 Driver

Unfortunately, this TOUR ISSUE buy the clubs, although a lot of U.S. EBAY site, but almost all are fake. Only a very few products out occasionally, but before reaching the market, other income has long been a golf bag. If only to have the opportunity to see, are of Sanshengyouxing the. Ping G15 Irons ooobgolfclubs

2008 TOURISSUE BURNER FAIRWAY look too bland, and the old section BURNER Fairway look the same. Only the first T-bar neck serial number, silent, "showing off" with it "noble" origin. This an excellent cue ball control, strong straight trajectory, all the Fairway TOUR ISSUE produced the highest ball club. Its performance, not just any old store models are being discounted BURNER Fairway comparable.

golf equipment
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1