BrB cs Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BrB cs Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Clubs- TaylorMade R9 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aobama52

Great Clubs- TaylorMade R9 Driver Empty
PostSubject: Great Clubs- TaylorMade R9 Driver   Great Clubs- TaylorMade R9 Driver Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 am

What makes the R9 a fully adjustable driver, such as the taylormade r9 super tri driver is the combination of the FCT and MWT. As mentioned before, the R9 features three weight ports that can be adjusted, which different from the taylormade r7 cgb max irons. Put the 16-gram weight in the heel port to promote a draw, in the toe port to promote a fade, and in the middle for a neutral ball flight. By combining both the MWT and FCT you actually give yourself a ton of influence over the flight trajectory of your shots. According to TaylorMade testing, the R9 driver, such as the taylormade r9 driver can promote up to 75 yards of side-to-side trajectory change, depending upon how the clubhead has been adjusted. If you take the eight positions of the FCT and multiply that with the three MWT configurations, you end up with twenty-four possible combinations.
In my tests, I didn’t notice too much of a variance in my shot trajectory to validate the 75 yards claim by TaylorMade, the taylormade r7 cgb max fairway wood for instance, you’ll need to take their word for it. But what I did notice is that shaping my shots was much easier to do with the combo of FCT and MWT. The only downside of so many options is that it took a lot of experimentation to find the right combination that worked best for my swing (neutral upright). Once, you have it dialed in your not going to want to change it. If you love it just buy it, you can buy it from where sale discount golf clubs. ishiner

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1